A fast and easy desert recipe. Fee free to adjust the spices to your taste, try new things, leave some out. There’s no hard rule for this recipe.
1 tbs butter
2 tea spoon sugar
a pinch of salt
a pinch of fresh grated nutmeg
2 pinches of fresh grated sapote
1/2 tea spoon cinnamon
1/8 tea spoon ginger
1. Grind, grate and mix the spices to your taste.
2. Add the sugar and mix well.
3. Cut the pineapple into slices. Make sure to remove the hard inner core. Generously sprinkled the spiced sugar on both sides of the pineapple slices.
4. Melt the butter in a pan and add the pineapple slices. The butter and sugar will form a caramel. Cook until some color has been achieved on both sides and that fruit is warm throughout.
5. Serve with some ice cream to add contrast.