Becauce, really, this isn’t properly a cheesecake. It is, however, ready in 10 minutes, tasty, satisfying and sweet.
1/4 maple syrup
2 table spoon melted butter
1/2 cup graham crumbs
3/4 cup sliced strawberries
1/4 cup low sugar strawberry jam
1. Combine the melted butter and graham crumbs.
2. Divide between 4 glasses. Don’t press the graham down, just spoon it in.
3. In a mixer, combine the quark and maple syrup. Whip until smooth.
4. Pipe into the glasses (to avoid smears on the side from spooning it in)
5. Combine the strawberries and the jam.
6. Spoon the fruits on top of the cheese. Chill until ready to eat or up to 3 days.