A classic, pantry diving kind of dish. Easy to scale up. You can also add cheese and finish in the oven.
Bonus game : guess which picture was taken as I sneezed!
1 lb lean ground beef
1-2 onions, diced
1 table spoon olive oil
1 small can of corn nibblets
1 small (20 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
1/2 box of macaroni
salt and pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta.
In a large skillet, cook the onions until translucent. I had a few shallots dying in my pantry so I used those.
2. Add the beef, breaking it apart as it cooks, until no pink remains. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain the corn and add to the skillet.
4. Add the tomatoes (with the liquids) and bring to a boil.
5. Drain the pasta and add to the skillet. Mix well to coat.
6. Eat warm. This re-heats well also.