Super easy recipe but very tasty.
2 pork tenderloin
1/2 onion, chopped
3/4 cup cream
1/2 cup chicken stock
2-3 table spoon dijon mustard
salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
Season the meat with salt and pepper.
2. Warm some olive oil in a skillet and sear on all sides. Transfer to a baking dish and cook for 25-30 minutes,
3. In the pan, sweat the onion until translucent and deglaze with the chicken stock.
4. Add the cream, dijon mustard and a good amount of black pepper. Simmer until it thickens.
5. Allow the pork to rest for 5 minutes. Slice (it will be very pink) and finish cooking in the sauce,
6. Serve immediately.