Chicken stir fry is a go-to meal for a week night. Nothing quite new here, just a variation on a theme I like to come back to.
1 cup peanut sauce
2 onions, sliced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 chicken breast, sliced
2 bell peppers, sliced
1 pack of snow peas
2 table spoon peanut oil
1 pack rice noodles
salt and pepper.
1. Warm the oil in a large skillet. Add the sliced onions. Toss to coat the onions in oil and add a pinch of salt.
2. Sweat down the onions until they have lost between 1/3 and 1/2 of their volume over medium-low heat.Add the garlic.
3. Turn the heat to medium-high and add the sliced chicken. Add a good amount of black pepper.
4. When the chicken has some color, add the bell peppers
5. Add the snap peas.
6. Turn the heat down to medium and add the sauce.
7. While the sauce is making friends with the content of the skillet, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the rice noodles.
8. Cook at high heat for 1-2 minutes then turn off the heat. The noodles are ready as soon as they are no longer toothsome.