Great little potato cubes. perfect side dish along with some grilled sausage, or with any type of eggs at brunch. I use red potatoes and they turn out nice and fluffy and just a bit crunchy where they’ve turned golden. other potatoes will give you a different texture.
potatoes (as many as needed as needed)
2-3 table spoon butter
2 tea spoon salted herbs (taste before adding more!)
pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450F.
Peel and dice the potatoes.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet and toss in the cubes, coating well with the butter.
3. Add the salted herbs and the black pepper. Toss well to coat.
4. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Spread the potato cubes in a single layer.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning the cubes over every 10 minutes or so to allow to color on all sides. Eat warm.