This was an exercise in pantry diving more than anything, but it turned out quite tasty.
1 pork tenderloin
1 eggplant, sliced
1 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup snow peas
1 table spoon soy sauce
1 table spoon sugar
1/2 cup hoisin sauce
3 table sauce rice vinegar
2 table spoon Sambal oelek
3 tea spoon cornstarch
1. In a bowl, combine the hoisin, rice vinegar, sambal oelek and 1 tea spoon of the cornstarch. Stor together and set aside.
2. Thinly slice the pork. Combine the remaining cornstarch, the soy sauce and the sugar. Marinade the pork in this mixture for 30 minutes (See here).
Sear the pork until colored, set aside.
3. Throw the onions in the pan and cook until translucent. Add the garlic and stir until fragrant.
4. Add the eggplants and cook until they start to soften.
5. Add the snow peas.
6. Add the hoisin sauce mix.
7. Return the pork to the pan. Stir to combine.
8. Simmer until the eggplants are done.
9. Serve over rice.