I totally stole this super simple recipe from Ros. It’s is very simple but absolutely fantastic at the same time. The spices are the absolute star of this. Really really recommend giving this blend a try. The rose petal and warmer spices are just right for the very light fresh milk.
4 cups milk (5% milk if you can get it OR a mix of 10% cream and whole milk)
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tea spoon Silk Road spices.
1 1/2 table spoon gelatin
1/4 cup boiling water
1. In a large pot, combine the milk and sugar. Put the spices in a spice bag or tea infuser and turn the heat on medium-low. Stir to dissolve the sugar and allow the spices to infuse into the milk for a few minutes.
2. Once the milk is simmering, measure out the gelatin into a bowl.
3. Add the boiling water and stir to dissolve.
4. Remove the spices from the milk and discard. Whisk in the gelatin.
5. Ladle in to ramekins. Put in the refrigerator for a few hours or until fully cold.
6. Serve with the berries of your choice.