The yogurt makes for extra tender chicken. The garlic scapes are less pungent than the garlic bulb and make for a more subtle taste.
2 chicken breast
4 garlic scapes (or more, to taste)
2 green onions
2 table spoon lemon juice
1/2 tea spoon salt
thyme, rosemary and black pepper to taste
1. In a small food processor, combine the yogurt, garlic scapes, lemon juice, salt, herbs and black pepper.
2. Process until no large chunk remains.
3. Cut the chicken into large cubes and coat with the marinade. Cover and put in the fridge overnight.
4. Assemble skewers with vegetables of your choice (I used onions and Bumblebee tomatoes)
5. Grill. The marinade will stick a bit to the grill as it caramelizes. Serve immediately.