Another recipe I stole from Ros. Makes a great side dish with just about everything.
5-6 strips of bacon
1 table spoon maple syrup
salt and pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F
Cook the bacon until half done (still soft) and set aside.
2. Rinse the Brussels sprouts and discard any dry of damaged outer leaves.
3. Trim off any dry part of the root and slice in half.
4. Chop the apples and add to the bowl.
5. Chop the bacon and add to the bowl. Drizzle with the maple syrup and the olive oil and add black pepper and a bit of salt (the bacon is already salty). Toss to coat evenly.
6. Line a baking tray with aluminum paper and pour the sprouts into a mostly even layer. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
7. The Brussel sprouts are ready when soft.
8. Serve warm.